We had our 29 week appointment yesterday and the babies look great! They didn't pose very well for pictures this time, but we did get a cute one of their heads side by side, which I will try to post later. Right now they are both still in a breech position, so if they don't move, I will have to deliver by c-section. My doctor scheduled it for us just in case, so if nothing else changes, the kiddos will be arriving in exactly 8 weeks (which will be 37 weeks, 3 weeks before their "official" due date). I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Their room is painted, the cribs and dresser/changing table are set up (good job Kevin!) and the mattresses were just delivered yesterday, so we're starting to make progress. Can't wait until after my shower next week to start to really organize the rest of their things and figure out what I still need to shop for. Time will certainly fly by over the next 8 weeks!
Oh...and we have decided on names...but they are going to be a surprise :)
And to think I thought you were going to stick with Lovey and Dovey. Glad to hear you are getting organized and ready. Have fun at your shower. Can't wait to see / meet the little ones!
ReplyDeleteLovey and Dovey might still be in the running - I DID say they'd be a surprise :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for your shower! You are such a beautiful mom-to-be.
ReplyDelete