So I'm a little slow with updating the blog lately; I think it has something to do with the fact that BOTH Kiera and Liam are walking and I feel like I'm constantly on the go! They both started to walk shortly after their 10 month birthday. Kiera was first to go, and Liam clearly didn't want to be outdone by his "big" sister, so he followed suit within a few days. She walks more than she crawls now, and although he's still a bit more tentative, he's getting pretty good! It's amazing how quickly they're picking up words, recognizing toys, and learning new things. One month (well, less now that I didn't post this on time) until the big birthday!
 |
| Liam - 11 Months Old - September 8, 2011 |
 |
| Kiera - 11 Months Old - September 8, 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment