Monday, December 17, 2012

Here you go, Lady!



We had a fun family weekend this week.  On Saturday, we took the kids to Edaville Railroad to ride the train, see the lights and visit Santa.  Santa visit did NOT go so well (I’ll post about that later), but they loved the train, seeing all the decorations and lights, and enjoyed the indoor play area train tables and especially the ball pit!

On our way home, we stopped at a 99 Restaurant for dinner.  Now, I have to preface this story by saying that I probably use the word “lady” too much around the kids (as in, when checking out of the grocery store “We have to pay this nice lady before we can leave.”, etc.).  Our waitress, who was very good with the kids, was clearing our plates, and Liam was, in typical Liam fashion, still picking at his macaroni.  I told her to leave his plate, and he promptly picked it up, handed it to her, and said  “Here you go, Lady.”  I was half amused, half mortified and couldn’t stop laughing!  I apologized for his behavior, and she replied that he was cute and that was the best thing she had heard all night.  I told him to say thank you…which of course became “Thank you, Lady!”  We have a charmer on our hands, folks.

Here are a few pictures from our day…sadly, I didn’t take a picture of the nice lady.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment